1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that holds a certain amount of data. Our website will send the data to you browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customize our web pages and services accordingly. Cookies are used to make you experience browsing our website as smooth as possible and they will remember your preference like language and username.
The cookies will only be stored at your hard drive with your consent. We do not need your consent for cookies who are strictly used for functional purposes. In this case, no personal data will be processed.
Certain cookies will be stored on your computer if you don’t delete the cookie function. Other cookies will be automatically erased when you leave the website.
2. Why are we using cookies?
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– To enhance and optimize the use and functionality of the website ;
– To analyze the use of the website and our services ;
– To provide a more focused user experience ;
3. Who is creating cookies?
“First party cookies” are cookies created by the website the user is visiting. They are specifically related to our website.
“Third party cookies” are cookies created by a website from a domain other than the one the user is visiting. The cookies will be placed on your computer when you visit our website . After you visit certain data will be sent to a third.
We only use “first party cookies”
4. Which cookies do we use?
These cookies are used to measure how users interact with website content. These cookies allow us to count visits so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They collect information about how visitors use our website, for example which pages visitors go to most often, if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies an individual.
Performance cookies :
These cookies are used to verify if advertisements on our website may lead to a purchase of a registration. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies an individual.
5. How can you control and delete cookies?
Thanks to cookies advertisements and functionalities on the website are tailored to your wishes. If you delete the cookies the website, username, password, language preferences … will not be remembered.
You can control the cookies :
1. Menu > Internet Options
2. To manage cookie settings, select the Privacy tab and click advanced. To override the automatic cookie settings, click “Override automatic cookie handling” and then make your selection.
1. Menu > Options > Privacy tab > Cookies
2. Remove cookies
1. Menu > Settings
2. Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings
3. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”
4. To view or remove individual cookies, click “All cookies and site data”
5. To delete all cookies, click “All cookies and site data” and select “Remove all”
1. Menu > Preferences > Privacy > Details > select the cookie to delete > Remove
2. To delete all cookies > Remove all website data > Remove now
6. Right to acces, correct and remove the personal data
You have the right to acces your personal data and to demand the correction or removal of your personal data. You can find our contact information on our website on the contact page. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify. When you want to acces your personal data, we need a copy of your ID.